– High quality elastomeric acrylic resins blended with specially selected pigments.
– Capable of expanding with the substrate in hot weather and contracting when the temperature falls.
– Elongation of the coating is up to 500 % @ 25 °C.
– Tensile Strength 0.3 Kgf/mm2
– Excellent adhesion to most substrates.
– CO2 diffusion resistance coefficient (µ value) – 4.0 EO5
– Wind-driven rain resistance,- – pass
– Dirt pick up resistance,- – excellent
– Unique Flex has been formulated to provide excellent resistance to mold and fungus infestation.
GENERAL DATA :
Colour White and other colors on request.
Finish Matt/Low Sheen
Shelf Life Up to 12 months when stored in a tightly sealed container below 35°C
APPLICATION DATA :
Recommended 35 – 40 microns
Coverage 120 m² / drum
No. of Coat 1 or 2
Apply by Brush, Roller, and Spray
Drying Time 2 – 3 hours. Allow overnight drying if recoating with topcoat
Thinner&Cleaner No thinning required. Clean all equipment with water immediately after use.
Caution Do not apply Elastomeric coating at a temperature below 10°C. Provide adequate ventilation during use.
SURFACE PREPARATION :
Ensure that the surface is clean and dry. All loose, peeling, and flaking paint must be removed acid etch concrete surfaces (as appropriate)
STORAGE AND HANDLING :
Storage The product must be store in a well-ventilated place protected from high
temperatures. The container must be kept tightly closed.
Handling Handle with care. Stir well be for use.
Packing 1 US gal. , 5 US gal.
HEALTH AND SAFETY :
Avoid contact with skin and eyes wear. Wear suitable protective clothing such as overalls during painting.
Avoid skin contact. Spillage on the skin should immediately be removed with soap and water.
Eyes should be flushed with water and medical attention sought immediately.